This course is designed to give engineers, scientists, and project managers a fundamental understanding of acoustic emission technology and applications. Emphasis is placed on standard interpretation, procedure development, and signal processing. The training is geared towards preparing the student to pass the ASNT administered Level III exam.
March 12-16, 2012
June 18-22, 2012
September 10-14, 2012
Please contact us for client site training dates and customized schedules based on your convenience.
Five days (40 hours). Four 10-hour a day option available.
Please contact us for pricing and quotes.
Brief Course Outline
- Basic Principles of AE: Review
- Measuring and Recording AE
- Lab work (Sensor attachment, Simulated AE, Data acquisition, Source Location)
- Applicable codes, procedures and standards
- AE Testing Procedure development
- Applications of AE Monitoring
- Complete testing procedure demonstrations
Click here for the detailed course outline.
The NDT training course offered by WINS’ experienced instructors will provide each trainee:
* Electronic version of the course material (CD-ROM)
* Certificate attesting to successful course completion
Watch this space for our innovative online course delivery and practice tests.